Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello,

I am 17 years old and I'm trying to figure out how to use my money in the best way possible and I haven't had great examples of that from my parents. I follow Dave Ramsay and I would be on baby step 4 because I have no debt and 10k in savings which would last me a long time due to having no expenses. I am not too worried about paying for college, I should be able to get through that without debt, however, there's a lot more I'll need to pay for.

I'd like to save for a house and I know investing is done for a minimum of 5 years which would be a good time for me to buy a house because id be 22 so I'd like to buy a house in 5-8 years, I think it'd be great to start saving for that now, right? Also saving for retirement this early in my life would be a huge advantage for myself, how do I do that? I also want to make sure my kids won't have to worry about the financial side of college too much, how and when do I start saving for that?

Also, how do I keep this all separate and organized? What could I be forgetting? What do I do with my 10k? I'd love any advice you all have for me. Thank you.



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 07:48PM by holyinept https://ift.tt/3hmDmxW

Click to comment