Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I have noticed several places in my life where limiting the amount of something that is dispensed is slowing down my consumption.

I would always squeeze more conditioner than I actually needed for my hair, despite trying to be cognizant. I found a huge bottle of my brand of conditioner with a pump, and now I keep refilling it. I use one pump of conditioner, and it keeps me from either using too much or trying to get it back into the container.

I also had a tendency to overfill the soap dispenser in my dishwasher. I struggled with a measuring cup for a while but would end up just dumping the soap in while I was in a hurry, often overflowing the module so the door wouldn't close. I have moved to pods. While they are theoretically more expensive, they actually save me money over time because I use the unit-dose instead of habitually overfilling from the box.

Does anyone else have examples of this? Where else around my house should I be doing this?



July 24, 2020 at 07:28PM

Click to comment