Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I saw the mystery box from Alpha Industries posted last week, and decided to give it a try. I figured it’d be a fun $100 and worth it if I even snagged 1 or 2 things that I would wear. I live in SF, so I can wear jackets/sweaters basically year round.

I ended up very pleased with the experience!

The contents of my box included:

  • “M-65 Defender” jacket - Camo
  • ”MA-1” Battlewash Flight Jacket (Bomber jacket style) - Silver/Maroon
  • Basic Crewneck Sweatshirt - Olive
  • Full-zip hoodie - black
  • Logo t-shirt - black
  • Cross-body bag - Olive
  • Pop socket

And a $25 off $150 coupon.

Overall, I’d say the two main jackets are GREAT, and those alone made me feel pleased with the purchase. The olive sweatshirt is very comfy if not a little plain, but still a nice layering piece. The black zip-up isn’t really my style, and I’m not a huge fan of wearing big American flags like that, that are so prominent (it’s much less obvious on the bomber jacket, and I may end up wearing the bomber maroon-side out anyways), and the t-shirt is just a t-shirt.

Please see my pics attached, and let me know if you have any questions! I’d happily do it again in the future.

Album of my box contents



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 08:14PM by FubsyGamr https://ift.tt/32YDwYe

Click to comment