Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm going to start making my own lunches and since a work fridge isn't an option due to the nature of my work I'll need something to put them in. I don't want a lunch bag, specifically interested in a little cooler. I work anywhere from 14-16 hours a day, 5 days a week so something that can easily fit an average lunch inside plus some other small things would be preferred since I'll probably want to snack on something else during the long days. Also, like I said in the title, obviously the goal is to get something that will be keeping things cool but I know some use their coolers to keep things warm too so if there's something that's more versatile or recommends than your standard cooler for this I'll likely want to check it out.

Thanks for any recommendations.



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 09:28PM by Wyrrewolf https://ift.tt/2CNg065

Click to comment