Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi all -

I’m seriously considering getting a new Stressless chair in the next couple weeks, and have tried some out in stores and I think I’ve decided on the Reno model (medium), and am not yet sure which leather I want. I have low back problems (thinning disks) and I’m wondering if anyone here has similar problems and experience with Stressless chairs. I sat in the Reno for a couple hours today and my back actually felt better afterwards than it did beforehand - most chairs just make my back hurt even after a few minutes. Is this chair really worth it? I’m looking at a price tag around $4000 which I can definitely justify if it’s going to be good for my back and last 20 years, but I don’t know if the new ones are as good as the ones a dozen years ago.

Thanks!



Submitted July 17, 2020 at 07:59PM by MiscellaneousMonster https://ift.tt/2OCmcA4

Click to comment