Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi!

Like the title says I will be getting about 14k and I'm torn on how to use it. I don't currently struggle with any bills or balances since I'm still working so this is going to just be used to take care of either a big something, a few smaller somethings, or nothing at all.

Here are my things:

Car $16,500 10.34% Student loans $12,097 6% Lending Club $1646 5.89% BofA $656  0% Carecredit $300 0% Paypal $365 ($178 0% remaining 23.99%)

Option 1: Put it all towards my car and then have it totally paid off by the end of the year. This option is fueled by paranoia. I am convinced I'm going to get in an accident, it'll be a total loss, and I'll be stuck with a balance on a car I don't even have anymore.

Option 2: Pay off all of my college drop out student loans so I never have to worry about them ever again and use the remaining of the lump to pay off the smaller debts. Once those smaller debts are paid off the amounts I was paying towards them would instead go to my savings.

Option 3: Don't do any of that and just save most or all to cover my ass in case something terrible happens. Maybe just pay off smaller debts.

Any advice is much appreciated.



Submitted July 17, 2020 at 09:28PM by keith_stone_smooth https://ift.tt/3eBOSnr

Click to comment