Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi Frugalmalefashion -

I saw another post with the Patagonia Nano Puff on sale, which prompted me to find this steal on their website. I just wanted to make people aware of this deal because I own this jacket and it's one of my favorites. It's super comfortable, lightweight and very warm. If anyone has any questions about the fitment or anything else, I'd be glad to answer. It's originally $229, now it's $114.50.

I'm 6'1", 170lbs - I purchased a L (large) and it fits me perfectly.

They have many sizes available and the following colors:

Balkan Blue

Big Sur Blue w/Fire Red

Tasmanian Teal (TATE)

Peppergrass Green w/Classic Navy (PGCL)

https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-down-sweater-jacket/84674.html?dwvar_84674_color=SPRB&cgid=mens-jackets-vests#start=1

The perfect warmth for just about everything, our classic Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).

It also looks like there's the hooded version available in Tasmanian Teal for 50% off as well

https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-down-sweater-hoody/84701.html?dwvar_84701_color=FRF#q=down%2Bsweater%2Bwith%2Bhood&lang=en_US&start=1



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 10:31PM by GenieOfTheLamp510 https://ift.tt/3f81cfs

Click to comment