Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

So I live in an apartment complex with a parking garage and I pay $75 a month to park my car there. When I was returning from work today, someone was parked in my spot so I parked in the spot right next to it. 3 hours later, I went to go leave a note on the car in my spot only to find that my car had been towed and I had to pay $140 to get my car back. I know that’s not a lot of money in the scheme of things but I don’t have a ton of money at the moment and I was wondering if it would be possible to get the money back from the guy who originally parked in my spot. If anything, I’m getting him towed so he’ll have to pay to get his car back (karma’s a bitch)



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 07:22PM by maaaaath2020 https://ift.tt/3g9CLPR

Click to comment