Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello fellow investors

I recently put together the following portfolio, with the intention of not touching it for at least 10 years. Discuss your opinions in the comments, I'd be glad to hear your feedback!

1) Amazon: 25%

I feel like Amazon can't be stopped in the 2020s, it will completely obliberate every company who can't innovate and put their customers first. I've recently read the book "bezonomics" and I suggest everyone who doesn't fully understand this company to read it aswell. Amazon is number 1 by far in e-commerce and cloud computing, industries that are still very young and have a lot of potential. However, the thing I like most about Amazon is its ability to innovate and how they are able to "spread their wings" in every segment where there is money to be made.

2) Microsoft: 15%

This one is pretty obvious and boring. Microsoft has always been a solid company, they have been through many freefalls of the tech market so that is a factor to keep in mind. Their new cloud computing platform "Azure" looks very promising, being the second biggest in the world (behind Amazon.) Microsoft has a very diversed business model and a good management team so they are not going anywhere.

3) Apple: 10%

Apple is a very high quality company, with a fairly low PE ratio compared to other tech. I also feel like the rise of 5G is only going to make Apple stronger.

4) Alibaba: 10%

I can't forget about this Chinese tech giant! The growth in chinese consumer spending makes this stock really attractive to me. Alibaba pretty much has a monopoly in China concerning e-commerce and cloud computing services ( comparable to Amazon in the US.)

5) Berkshire Hathaway Inc.: 10%

This company has many rather defensive stocks that will help the firm through recessions and economic downfalls, but this company will also keep riding the upward market trends. Berkshire is a great stabilizer that will round out your portfolio beautifully. One of the best long-term stocks in my opinion.

5) Disney: 5%

This entertainment giant is still trading at a discount price and is set for a comeback rally any time soon, with the parks reopening etc. The company also pays a respectable amount of dividend, currently yielding at 1.62%.

6) Walmart: 5%

Walmart is often overlooked by investors, because of Amazon, but I strongly believe Walmart isn't going anywhere and is one of the few companies that won't get eaten by Amazon. Walmart also recently launched an e-commerce platform, trying to compete with Amazon. The company also pays a good dividend of 1.64%.

7) Coca-Cola: 5%

A personal favorite of mine, Coca-Cola! One of the strongest and most reliable brands in the world and my favorite dividend king. I love the current discount on this one, trading at 75% of its ATH. The dividend yield 3,5% is beautiful.

8) PepsiCo: 5%

I feel like if I'm going to be adding Coca-Cola to my portfolio, I can't forget about PepsiCo. These 2 beverage giants are not going anywhere. The dividend yield of 3% is nice aswell.

9) Johnson & Johnson: 5%

Even though I don't know much about pharmaceutical stocks, I still love JNJ, mostly because of their growing dividend payout (for over 50+ years!)

10) McDonald's: 5%

My favorite fast food chain can't lack this portfolio. When it comes to fast-casual dining, McDonald's is still the kingpin, and it's likely going to stay that way for a long time to come. The growing dividend payout (for 43 consecutive years) also looks really appealing to me.

Thanks and stay safe folks



Submitted July 16, 2020 at 08:16PM by 3picEmuBoy https://ift.tt/3h4jAHp

Click to comment