Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Mid-June I bought a laptop online from Best Buy for ~1600. I didn't notice when I made the purchase, but I forgot to include my apartment number. When I got a text that said it was delivered, I checked my door and it wasn't there, and I realized I forgot to include the apartment number and checked the leasing office and it hadn't been left there. I confirmed with the complex manager that no one had left a package there.

Called delivery company (OnTrac) and best buy. OnTrac said they don't have any picture proof but GPS shows driver in right location and to talk to Best Buy. Best Buy says they're not going to do anything and to file a police report. I filed a dispute on my credit card, which just came back not in my favor.

Chase never asked me for any supporting documentation, but I don't really have any other than an email from the delivery company saying to contact best buy and best buy saying they're not going to do anything. Everything else was over the phone and I don't have those records. Should I bother trying to appeal or should I just eat the $1600?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 07:03PM by zerooo911 https://ift.tt/306ca0o

Click to comment