Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Kinda need help here.

Due to sore back, and other things, I've needed a computer chair with a high back and neck/head rest. That has pointed me in the direction of 'gaming' chairs.

Had a decent'ish one, but it broke recently, so been trying to find a new one.

Since the one I have is 'not available'... I have to look elsewhere. After browsing a few of the sites (staples, amazon, etc), I had found one for not too horrid a price, couple hundred, but when it came, it was so narrow and horribly built, I had to instantly return it, and go back to sitting on the stool that was formerly my chair.

Been browsing, and most pages I've read say 'oh go buy this secretlabs 600 dollar chair' or 'that special 700 dollar chair'.

I'd kinda like to avoid spending SO much.. but with so many 'almost identical' chairs on the market across so many pages, its impossible to tell what is and what is not of good quality. 'look its this chair, under label 1, for 200.. but its the exact same, under label 2, just down the same page, for 300... wtf'.

Anyone have any good experiences or suggestions on where to look that isn't filled with ikea fails?



July 28, 2020 at 10:56PM

Click to comment