Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Can I just ignore their response because legally they can no longer collect on this debt? Should I respond informing them that they did not respond in the required time? Am I mistaken on the 30 day window and they can still attempt to collect on the debt? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I should probably add that after I sent them the first letter (4 months ago) they ignored it and continued to contact me about the debt via telephone and mail despite me requesting them to only contact me for purposes of verifying the debt. I then sent them a second letter a month later, this time through registered mail and included a copy of the first letter. It is this second letter they took 3 months to respond to.



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 06:32PM by AcesOverPacific https://ift.tt/2X9WKGL

Click to comment