Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I am turning 28 soon and live in the midwest. I have a house and I've gained about $18k in equity since I've owned it. I have about $30,000 in savings in stock investment, liquid cash, and 401k contributions. My job pays me about $65,000 a year. I try to save about 300-400 dollars every paycheck towards emergency funds and buying more into long term stock holdings. I also have fully matched my 401k contributions from my company as well.

I'm in constant fear that I am not saving enough for emergency fund and for my retirement. But I wonder how well or poorly I am doing right now. I know Forbes came out with an article a while back about how you should have about half of your annual salary saved up by 30. But I feel like that is such a large range since everyone's salary is different at different ages of life.



Submitted July 23, 2020 at 08:57PM by israel1947 https://ift.tt/3jvxxQN

Click to comment