Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey! So the title kinda says it all, I’m 18 and know nothing about credit. I know it has to be paid off and I understand the importance of maintaining a good credit score, I’m just not sure how to get started. My parents aren’t very - helpful forces in my life so I’m hoping I can get some help here. I currently bank with pinnacle, but want to relocate to chase or capital one soon. Pinnacle has very limited locations near my place, and I have new financial goals than I did when I opened that account at 16. I want to start building credit history and saving money, but I’ve only ever had a debit card and paid my car bill through my mom so I have 0 credit and no idea where to start. I guess my biggest issue is not knowing the type of card or account I need. Can you gain credit with just a checkings account? Is there a card that pulls money as if it’s debit like I’m used to, but still helps grow credit? Completely in the dark here so any and all help is - helpful! Haha.



Submitted July 12, 2020 at 11:43PM by onlysams101 https://ift.tt/2ZkDiIT

Click to comment