Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Since covid happened I am working less hours - $1000 less a month than I would normally make. My vehicle payment deferral has come up and now I'm back to paying $400 a month for my vehicle on-top of all of my other bills. I've been applying for part time jobs but not hearing back from any of them due to the high demand of employment for people right now. I've cut back on unnecessary spending. The only "me" expense is smokes. And I'm already trying to cut back on that. I'm in Alberta Canada. I need help.. what do I do? I feel like there's no resources for people who are still working but had hours cut. I'm still working my gauranteed hours so ei won't do anything.



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 10:14PM by hidingintheattic https://ift.tt/2XdbULq

Click to comment