Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

New to the sub and I’m glad to find people like me...

I’m one of the most frugal people I know but I like to think I have nice taste in clothes. That being said, I can’t justify spending $100 on a Peter Millar shirt. For that reason, I buy all my button downs and polos off eBay. You get the same shirt that is very slightly worn for $20 instead of $100. Also- most all eBay clothing stores include meticulous measurements in the listings. All I do is measure a shirt that fits me really well and I compare it to the listing. Never had any issues and eBay has great buyer protection.

I have a nice wardrobe that people compliment me on and I have spent the same amount I would if I bought cheap shirts from Walmart.



July 20, 2020 at 07:59PM

Click to comment