Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm getting ready to start graduate school in the fall. I'll be commuting from an hour away so that I can live at home and save money. Right now, we are (supposed) to have class in person 3x a week. The drive is 50 miles each way, so total of 100 each day. That alone is 300 miles a week to class (not to mention whatever other driving I will be doing).

I'm also a graduate assistant and we will be doing clinicals, and im not certain whether or not these gigs will be in person.

I currently drive a 99' Lincoln Towncar which gets about 15-17 miles to the gallon. Would it be worth it to get a new & more fuel efficient car? I have money saved up so could spend about $10,000 cash.



Submitted July 24, 2020 at 09:04PM by slpquestionnnnt https://ift.tt/2WRWb4a

Click to comment