Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I bought 80 shares of AMD in 2016 for $1.50 a share for a total of ~$300 at the time. I sold 20 shares to make a $20 dollar profit. Held the remaining 60 shares all the way through Covid. I sold 20 shares for $51. And I just sold the remaining 40 shares for a total gain of $3,000 dollars.

Back in 2016 I saw Intel for $40/share or something and AMD at $1-2/share. I thought that was pretty low, so I bought it. I've been riding this great success as it remained a large portion of my portfolio until now. It is emotional to sell it. I will certainly return if I find another opportunity with them. Likely when everything else tanks at some point eventually. I already regret selling, but have held off for 4 years with a 1100% gain. More than I could ask for over 20 or even 30 years. Thanks AMD <3



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 04:16PM by tommytatertots https://ift.tt/2BqaNjS

Click to comment