Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi all, this is my first time posting so bear with me.

My boss furloughed 90% of our company after the ppp loan ran out last month. Now, my boss is having employees come into work, but not paying them for hours worked, until December, which by he will dole out "bonus" checks to employees based on hours worked, and to report $0 earned on our bi-weekly unemployment certification. Everyone in my company is salary based.

Now this strikes me straight away as fraud, and i'm worried that by following along and not reporting my delayed earnings to unemployment, i'll be caught eventually (after december) and my unemployment benefits will be cancelled, and ill have to repay unemployment earnings, which would be devastating right now.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am i overthinking this or is this fraud and can i go down hard somewhere down the line?



Submitted July 14, 2020 at 08:05PM by throwaway198877844 https://ift.tt/2WkdB9A

Click to comment