Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

First time posting here, but I have never negotiated a raise before so I am worried about it. I recently found out from a coworker that he is making about 15% more than me, and subsequently discovered that he is not the only one who is. Most of those who do make more have been hired after me and typically have less work to do than me during an average work day. This is an entry-level job, but we are constantly understaffed and I am usually the one who has to pick up the slack when we are.

I am unsure if I should just talk with my boss and tell him I feel undervalued, and if I should mention that I know others are making more than me when I do so. Any advice is appreciated.



Submitted July 16, 2020 at 04:16PM by Canad1anBacon37 https://ift.tt/2B6Whxl

Click to comment