Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

28M living in a MCOL city, net worth of roughly $200k. Income $100-105k depending on annual bonus, expecting a 20-25% jump here soon once promoted to management.

I do the house hack thing so my housing expenses are incredibly low/mortgage covered by tenants. Currently contributing the maximum to both my Roth 401k ($19,500) and Roth IRA ($6,000). Credit cards paid in full each month, utilize highest cash back credit card for each spending category specific to each card. Also, occasionally do r/beermoney surveys for a few extra bucks per month.

With all that said, things feel like they’re on auto-pilot at the moment and I’m just sort of chugging along. I know I’m in an incredibly fortunate spot here but can’t help but feel like there’s more I could be doing to maximize my wealth. So is there anything I’m missing here/recommendations for what else I can be doing?



Submitted July 19, 2020 at 08:45PM by BroadShoulders07 https://ift.tt/3jrZTvh

Click to comment