Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Has anyone purchased anything from the SheIn website? I learned about it by seeing it linked on Pinterest a lot, plus I follow a lot of fashion bloggers on Instagram who link it on liketoknow.it. It is really cheap, so I'm curious if anyone has had experience with this store and knows more about the quality of the items they are selling? I've been tempted to purchase items from this site, but I'm afraid it is going to fall apart after 1 wash.

Here are some of the items I've been contemplating:

Embroidered Flowers

Cute Stripes

Color Block

Smock Blouse

Gingham Skirt

Off the Shoulder

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Edit: spacing between links.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 11:18AM by megnsand http://ift.tt/2qB1Uxa

Click to comment