Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hey Frugal! If you are like a lot of women who use pressed powder in their make-up routine, and you have a little bit leftover, you can combine multiple packs of old powder and make a new one!

I had four old containers laying around that I didn't want get rid of because it's still technically usable but it was so little it wouldn't really get it onto my brushes. I used a method like the first one: http://ift.tt/2rkemyH and voila! Like new!

One tip: mix the makeup and rubbing alcohol in a bowl that's not the compact and then put it into the compact and press it with a spoon. Mine dried in about an hour (I think I probably used too much rubbing alcohol). It saved me about 15euros and took maybe 5 minutes of my time.



May 31, 2017 at 10:46AM

Click to comment