Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I am on my way to living a simpler life. I already have a lot of land where I can build a little cabin and grow my home business. The main thing holding me back from jumping on it right now is money.

I still need to save for the building costs of my cabin as well as for my business startup costs. If I stay with my current job - its soul sucking but otherwise there isn't much to complain about - I hope to get enough money in order to fund my goals within two years.

Its not really a long wait, however the more often I read r/simpleliving and think about how dissatisfying my job and life currently is and I become depressed and loose focus on my goals and how close I am to them.

Does anyone ones else experience this? Any tips, other than not reading r/simpleliving so I don't think about my life too much :P



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 05:23PM by LorcanVI http://ift.tt/2jWtChf

Click to comment