Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I made this same exact post to r/robinhood for help but one of the mods there for some reason took this exact post and labeled it "shitpost" and locked it, when I questioned him about it, he subsequently banned me, lol


Yesterday (01/24/17) I have no active positions and I take a position during the after-hours. Right after, I place a stop loss order to be placed once the market opens.

  • I get an email the following morning (today)(yesterday) about 7:45am that the stop loss order had been cancelled. I think "that's weird" and then log in and try to redo the stop loss order and receive a message saying "This stock is temporarily untradeable."

  • The app then suddenly says my account is down -145%, -$5,700. Even though the only position I have is not down, and slightly up in the pre-market.

  • I then start getting warning emails about a margin call. Then the app starts flickering back-and-forth from this error, back to the correct amount. Back and forth from down -145% to up 1.2%. I then get an email that my account was issued a margin call.

  • I took a video of this if anyone cares to take a look

  • I close that one and only open position out of fear of what is happening. I also notice that I cannot place any trades as it says "You can't buy stock until the trading day after you cover your margin call."

  • During this time I made two calls to support waiting over 30 minutes on hold and never getting anyone on the phone. I never received any response to my email either.

I'm questioning if RH is safe to use at this point? I'm not bashing robinhood, I like using them. I really just want to see if this is something others have experienced? What RH says about it? Basically just looking for others' thoughts.



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 06:14PM by OUT_OF_STEP_ http://ift.tt/2k9cZBt

Click to comment