Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

For my Fidelity 401k, I am currently invested in a Vanguard Target Date Fund (VFIFX - Retirement in 2050). However, I'm seeing my firm offers FXAIX (Fidelity's S&P 500) and an international fund (FSPSX).

Question: Should I opt to just stick with VFIFX? Or sell and buy into FXAIX and FSPSX with 70/30 asset allocation (I'm in my late 30s)?

For my Fidelity's Roth IRA, I have money parked in there for the last couple of years. I'm looking at Fidelity Freedom Index 2050 Fund Investor Class (FIPFX). But, kind of want to invest into FZROX + FZLIX for their 0% expense ratio.

Question: Should I go for FIPFX or invest into FZROX + FZLIX?

Any suggestions and advice on these 2 will help. Thank you.



Submitted April 23, 2024 at 10:35PM by Ok_Assignment4100 https://ift.tt/FMEgv6Z

Click to comment