Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Due to an interesting sequence of events, I find that my salary has just been doubled via quarterly retention bonus agreements at my place of work.

These retention bonuses are quarterly agreements, paid out monthly and will continue for the next 18 months. How can I best capitalize on this from an investment point of view?

My wife and I have no outstanding debt outside of a single car loan and a small mortgage payment. My kids will enter college within the next four years so I'm trying to take that into consideration as well. We're early 40s and already have a decent investment nest egg approaching $1M.

Given the economy is in a weird state at the moment, I'd prefer to approach this from a moderate risk perspective but feel like this large injection of additional cash every month should work for me. My wife and I are very good at saving and investing and not living outside our means so this additional money we don't really need.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!



Submitted April 28, 2024 at 12:05AM by DegenerateFoSho https://ift.tt/FBK4dbD

Click to comment