Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Options investing has become my number one interest in the coming years, especially in this unpredictable and sometimes bearish market. I'm in a point in life where I can afford to be risky with money I earn and I'm not afraid of the risk. That being said, a couple of youtube videos only teach you so much.

I have a business degree and also my SIE and Series 6 from my job, so it's not like I'm brand new to this, but I want to become a highly skilled investor, and I'm willing to put a ton of time and a modest amount of money into learning more than what I have already.

My Job won't let me get anymore for free, and going back to college seems like a bad idea. So where should I go from that? Obviously a lot of these online influencers would sway me but I want to hear where I can seriously dump hundreds or thousands of hours into learning and getting better and making better returns, especially from riskier and higher return investments where sophistication is needed to succeed.

Thank you ahead of time!



Submitted April 27, 2024 at 10:08PM by Foster_NBA https://ift.tt/NrxH1Iy

Click to comment