Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hello everyone,

Everything seems to be going haywire in my life including technology.

I recently bought a flight through AAA travel's website. It was a return flight that included two airlines with UA and spirit. The spirit flight seems to have required me to do an authentication which led AAA to try again with the purchase when it finally went through. However that means that I got double charged for the UA one. I only got a receipt that included 300$ worth of flights by email confirmation, but I was charged 500$. Talking to AAA, they told me they can only give me airline credit for it. I have disputed the charge with my credit card.

Can they fabricate proof or create a receipt to refute my dispute? Can I generate proof that I have never gotten a confirmation or a receipt?



Submitted April 24, 2024 at 10:21PM by Known-Painter-2853 https://ift.tt/lZr5gHe

Click to comment