Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Throwaway because I’m embarrassed.

I’m 25. I know I should be out of the house by now. I had a lot of heavy personal struggles I had to overcome in my early twenties. It took me a long time and a lot of self work, but with support, I was able to pick myself up, get help, and obtained a professional license for work. At the end of the summer I’m going to be moving down south for a job.

I’m pretty embarrassed about never having lived on my own at this age. And I’m also very anxious so I’m trying to plan as much as possible. I’m attempting to budget now, but I’m worried I’ll forget something important and make mistakes, and end up struggling for money.

This is also my last year on my dad’s health insurance, so I’m not sure what to expect from that to be honest.

I could really use any budgeting advice, especially regarding living expenses. Anything is welcome though. Give me your two cents. Tips to reduce utility costs, your own budgeting system, savings methods, first apartment advice, what you would have wanted someone to tell you, etc.

Thank you so much.



Submitted April 25, 2024 at 11:23PM by LonelyAd7820 https://ift.tt/c04d2Ps

Click to comment