Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm will soon be starting a financial blog. This isn't to make money, just for fun and to learn. I come to you today to ask for advice. The blog's premise is that of starting as a completely new college graduate entering the financial planning industry. I'm aware I know nothing, but I want to be successful and learn. This is my journey to do that. (DISCLAIMER: I am graduating from a Financial Planning curriculum from a decent state school)

I come to you all at /r/financialplanning to ask:

• What are some things you wish you knew when you first started in the industry?

• What basic topics are great to start with in regards to learning and writing about?

• In what ways do you find success in connecting with your clients, or your audience when speaking on a topic?

• How can I just starting in the industry really impress my older coworkers? (Or just not make a fool of myself)

I'm sure I'll have more questions but these are some basic ones I was hoping to have answered.

Thanks everyone!



Submitted March 01, 2017 at 04:21AM by FinancialWondering http://ift.tt/2loSUDV

Click to comment