Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I've got a date tomorrow. And she adores Steven King. So one of the things I wanted to do was make the oragami boats that Georgie uses in IT.I wanted to "Sail" them down a river with her. So I was hoping to find something cheap and easy, preferably under 5ish dollars, that would make a newspaper boat waterproof for a short period of time. Like 5 minutes tops.It's a weird situation and kind of a last minute date. So I open tomorrow at work 10 AM, and we're meeting up around 3:15-3:30 for food, movie around 4:30, then other stuff after. So I've got tonight to do multiple things I had wanted to do.I have to pick up something from the store, so I figured I should ask before I head out.EDIT: It's past midnight, and all we've got open around here is a 24 hour grocery store and a walmart esque store. via /r/DIY http://ift.tt/2lnKoVK

Click to comment