Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have never invested. I earn 65k/year and have a side business earning 40k per year. I have 30k just sitting in 2 bank accounts. My job doesn't offer 401k matching until I turn 35 or have been there for 4 years. Should I start contributing?

I'm a total noob when it comes to investing and always have been afraid of losing my money simply because I don't know where it's going. But I know 30k is way too much to just sit in a checking account. I don't really have time to actively monitor investments since I essentially work 2 fulltime jobs that keep me more than busy. I just want to make sure that my money has potential to grow without me having to do too much work.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 08:15AM by RacksOSnacks http://ift.tt/2lN5deX

Click to comment