Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good quality bag that I can trust to carry my almost-excessively-large laptop. I recently purchased an MSI GT73VR notebook. Its dimensions are 12.3x16.8x2in or 31.3x42.7x5.1cm. I plan on flying with it, walking through potentially iffy weather, and carrying more than just my laptop and accessories.

A big point of concern for me is the style of the bag. I don't necessarily want a massive bag that juts out from my back and looks like the swiss gear bag I had way back in middle school. I like the look of nicer brands like Timbuk2, but the space constraints are tight with this laptop.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good backpack to fit a laptop this size that also looks a little nicer than most would in this size category?



Submitted February 28, 2017 at 09:53PM by Mend1cant http://ift.tt/2m5sgE2

Click to comment