Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I'm a college student who needs a car by early May for an internship I'll need to drive to. I'm willing to go up to 10k financed or 7k cash. I'd like something which will last me, at a minimum, the next 4 years. I'm inclined to purchase from a dealer for peace of mind, as I know they're more likely to be reliable, but I'm hesitant since I could get the same thing cheaper from an individual. Basically the only places I'm currently looking are Craigslist or the dealers which pop up on google. I'm at the mercy of whomever sells to me because I know nothing about cars- any advice on where/from whom to look or other clever solutions? Thanks in advance!



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 11:54AM by shlei http://ift.tt/2mwxWos

Click to comment