Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

So yeah, the title essentially says it all. I've been dirt broke for almost a decade, I'm 24 and I am deathly scared of losing this money and going through it. My first check will be coming next month, it will be between 50k to 60k. Each check will come as an advance as each album is started. What would be the best course of action? I want to live comfortably, I want a new car but I don't want anything too flashy. I do need to get a place to live as well as the environment I'm currently in is extremely toxic.

Edit: I should also say that I'm interested in possibly investing, but I just do not know how I would get started in that area.



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 08:23PM by throwaway51740 http://ift.tt/2m0cE4T

Click to comment