Type something and hit enter

ads here
On
advertise here

I just checked the balance in my checking account and noticed a pending withdrawal of over $11,000. I called my bank for additional information and they were unable to provide anything except a phone number for a legal office/debt collector. I called but there was no answer. I haven't used a credit card in years as I fell behind on a low limit card ($1,000 limit) when I was 18-19 years old and decided to only spend what I have. I'm 33 now. The statute of limitations in my state is 6 years on collecting debt so I don't even know what to do from here. I need my checking account to pay my bills, rent, groceries, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction?



Submitted February 27, 2017 at 06:40PM by teddy_ballgame3 http://ift.tt/2mxVdXc

Click to comment